The Suburbs are ever-expanding and we are always looking for great people who share our passion for design, art and technology. We offer positions in both London or New Zealand but would like to open the opportunity to freelancers wolrdwide. If this sounds like you, please get in touch with us by email.
If you are interested in an internship with The Suburbs there are a few things you should know. Internships at The Suburbs are only irregularly available for a period of 3 to 6 months. Our team is rather small so please understand that we are not able to respond to all work inquiries.
Please send your application, including work samples (PDF or Link) to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to send a printed portfolio, please note that we wont be able to return any sent in applications.
Frontend Web Developer
Backend Web Developer
Business development manager
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and stick to production deadlines and budgets
- Pro-active within projects, a ‘can do’ attitude and willingness to get things done
- Excellent people skills
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Keen to learn and be involved in all parts of the creative process across a range of disciplines
- Culturally astute and aware of the industry around them
- Experience with eCommerce is a bonus
Web Development Requirements:
- A portfolio showcasing excellence in branding, typography, art direction and idea generation
- Working knowledge of design software; Adobe apps etc
- Working Knowledge of HTML, CSS, SCSS